- Parts & Service
- Speciality Items
First Time Buyer Program
Ford's First Time Buyer Program walks you through the experience of buying your first Ford vehicle.
A Path to Your New Vehicle
No previous vehicle buying experience? That’s okay! We can help you through it and the First-Time Buyer Program can give you the opportunity to enjoy a new Ford vehicle of your own.
Here, you’ll find answers to all your questions. Our goal is to make your vehicle purchase a smooth experience and to get you into the vehicle that’s right for you.
Remember, you can always contact us for additional details on eligibility.
Keep reading for some helpful tips for First-Time Buyers!
Make A List Of Your Vehicle Needs And Wants:
- How many people – and how much stuff – needs to fit into your vehicle?
- Which safety features are a “must have”?
- What are your fuel/kilometre needs?
- How much will insurance be?
- Do you want leather seats, an upgraded stereo or navigation system?
Figure Out A Price Range That Fits Your Budget
Once you’ve decided what you’re looking for, it’s time to take a look at your finances to see how you can make this relationship happen. Be sure to set aside a current paystub or a confirmation of employment offer from your future employer, as it will be required during the credit application process.*
Learn About Vehicle Financing And Apply For Credit
Once you zero in on the perfect Ford vehicle for you, it’s a good idea to learn about the Vehicle Financing process and compare different options. Contact Us for more information.
* Ford Credit retains the right to request additional documentation during the credit application process. All requested documentation must be satisfactory to Ford Credit.