- Parts & Service
- Speciality Items
Precision Flatdeck Trailers
Precision Trailers’ gooseneck series deliver durability and reliability. For general farm use to hotshot or long haul trucking, the gooseneck series trailers are available in a range of models to match your range of loads.
The gooseneck hitch makes for smooth, easy pulling, either across the field or down the highway. The gooseneck series trailers (like all Precision trailers) uses Voltflex wiring harnesses on most models, which are soldered, then heat shrunk. All of our wiring is well protected inside our tubing trailer frame. The cable is further protected by rubber hose when passing through any holes in the framing, providing extensive protection to the trailer’s wiring system.
All models come with features such as stake pockets with continuous rub rail and under deck tie down rails for added protection and load security.
- Uniquely Designed and Engineered Gooseneck
- Dextar Axles
- 2×10 Douglas Fir Decking (Treated)
- HD Stake Pockets and Rub Rail
- LED Lights
- Heavy Duty Checkerplate Over Wheels
- Driver Side Step
- 50K Heavy Duty 2-Speed Landing Gear
- Underdeck Support Bracing on Dually Models
- 10″ Storage Box Between Gooseneck Uprights
- Storage on Top of Gooseneck
- 16″ O/C Ccrossmembers
- Underdeck Tiedown Rail
- 4′ or 8′ Underbody Dunnage Rack
- Backup Lights in Back Bumper
- Choose from 10-12-14 Ply Tires
- Deep Toolbox with Lid in Neck
- Extra Side Steps
- Receiver Hitch in Back Bumper
- Custom Paint Jobs
- Electric / Hydraulic Brakes
- Lockable Chain Rack
- Rubberized Reflex Stone Guard
- Spare Tire Mount or Mounted (Goosenecks)
- Swing Out Wide Load Lights
- Winch Mount with Receiver Tube
Contact us to learn more about Precision Gooseneck Flatdeck Trailers.