The FordPass® Vehicle landing page shows your Battery Electric Vehicle’s (BEV) charging status under the Charging section.
To use BEV features in FordPass, you must:
- Have an active FordPass account.
- Have a Battery Electric Vehicle added to the FordPass App.
View Charging Status
- Select Vehicle.
- Tap on Charging. Your vehicle’s status displays, along with its current location, if applicable.
- Charging at [Location]
- Waiting to Charge at [Location]
- Error with Charging Station
- Plugged in not charging at [Location]
- Unplugged at [Location]
- Fast Charging